11 thoughts on “Favorite DoggyBoy – Zoom”

1. Don’t understand why no one else has left a comment. I would love to wake up with this lad laying naked in my bed on any sunny or rainy moring.Just him and his unbrella.

2. Zoom is also my favorite Doggyboy…hell he’s my favorite boy on the whole net, if you have anymore of him, please post, i’d love to see a video of him…

3. I think I to would love to see more of Zoom.This is my first treat,and I would love to see him in action. Does he have any vids?

4. Very few have come up to Zoom’s standard. Maybe Joe Fuller aka GI Joe or Josef Phile then Bobby Cordova aka Dakota Bradford (puerto Rican)

5. Pingback: Frat Boy » Favorite DoggyBoy – Zoom | Boypost - gay teen boys and twinks …
  6. What do you mean, “More boys like Zoom from Doggyboy?” There”s no other like Zoom, he stands alone.

7. Zoom is one of the hottest boys on Doggyboys. The others can’t hold a candle to him. He has a perfect body and cock. Not to muscular and not to skinny. I would love to wake up to him every morning as well. I would love to suck his cock and taste is cum and fuck that hole of his.

8. I’ve been a fan of Zoom for about two years, now. Every time I see pictures of Zoom, I get butterflies in the stomach, and my heart starts beating faster. I then want to strip naked, only wearing my bright colourful socks, and work my todger until a huge load starts to emerge.
    Quite simply, a brilliant young guy, who obviously loves doing this sort of thing.
    If ever I actually meet him one day, I’d say I’m very proud of him for doing this. I’d also say that he is very brave to want to have pics of him seen by anyone surfs this site.
    Zoom, mate, you are doing great! Keep it up! 🙂

9. I forgot to say that I absoloutely love to see Zoom in his white socks. He looks so sexy in them. Woof! Woof! 🙂 🙂